openSIS version 6.3 ( March 03, 2017 )
- openSIS Community Edition release 6.3 has been updated with the use of the latest version of php 7.1. The two main benefits are Speed and Memory Management of the system.
- Exam grade feature has been tweaked so that a school can have an exam grade available at any level of the marking period - at the full year, semester or quarter level.
- Teacher’s gradebook has been relaxed where a teacher can edit any elements of the grade book till the final grade posting is done. This flexibility will provide teachers to change assignment points and grades even after assignments have been graded.
- Removed in-line Help screens that were stale and replaced it with the online support portal link. Users can now view the articles directly on the portal and request support tickets if needed.
- Group scheduling conflict is occurring on some use cases.
- Print Class List report shows "No Student Found" despite students are scheduled properly in some random cases.
- Export to excel report not showing a row in Average Daily attendance.
- Custom field is not showing for School Information.
- User don’t need the permission to edit School information & Schedule.It should not have there.
- Excel report from My Information >> School Information is showing data repetitively.
- Scheduling Reports-"Available Seats" showing wrong in request report.
- Course Manager-After rollover teacher list is not showing for newly created course section.
- Duplicate other contacts can be added for students.
- Student should not have edit access to his/her contacts.
- Username is not showing in Student Advance report.
- School Info-Unable to upload school photo from Ubuntu.
- Teacher login >> After Roll over >> Print Schedule Report showing message "No Students were found".
- Custody of student cannot be edited from Student Address & Contact from all portals.