openSIS version 6.4 ( July 26, 2017 )
- Gradebook Configuration can be set based on each Course Period unlike in the earlier version of teacher-specific configuration settings.
- Report Card Interface has been revived with certain adjustments for better user view.
- Student Picture on report card does not appear. Hence, catering to different user needs Student Picture on report card is made optional.
- Character limits in the comment box for long texts restricts proper text entering.
- Custom field of Number type saves values with a decimal and 2 zero.
- While making changes in attendance via administration functionality, the comment does not get saved.
- In case of loosing Parent portal password, Admin unable to update via Parent details and Parents unable to retrieve the password via Forgot password functionality in the login screen.
- Assignment dates are not editable even without any association with grades.
- A Database error in Group Scheduling functionality with search all schools as checked.
- Teachers are not allowed to be added to school before school start date.
- Print Student Schedules report does not generate in order of time periods.